#DecideToShine: 4 Weeks to Improved Decision Making
Are you ready for another challenge, Gem?! I know I am!
I can’t lie, we totally rocked the #ShineInto2016 challenge back in January! If you missed out, here’s your chance to get in on the action.
The theme this time? Making great decisions!
Are you running your business like a season of American Idol? Every week you get up to perform and then wait to hear feedback from the judges and the rest of the voices on social media? Are you getting so caught up in what your fans think that you’ve lost sight of your destination?
Do you suffer from analysis paralysis? Or, maybe you missed out on getting the “just go for it” gene?
Perhaps, you just have WAY too many ideas and absolutely no idea where to start (and finishing anything seems next to impossible).
Recently, I’ve come to the realization that success is really a correlation of how efficient your problem solving skills are. Would you agree?
As a business owner, you never know what complications the day is going to throw at you. How am I going to deliver on the insane ask of my client? How am I going to get the products for this massive order together in time? How am I going to make enough to pay rent or to hire someone else to help me? How am I going to get ALL THE THINGS done today? What the heck am I going to work on first? Should I take this deal for the money even though it’s not the best fit? Is this marketing opportunity worth investing in? How do I launch this? The list goes on and on.
Is anyone else sick and tired of playing the constant game of catch up to “figure it all out”?
Are you ready to redefine your problem solving process and finally be able to achieve some mental and emotional peace within yourself and your business opportunities? Here’s your chance! The #DecideToShine Challenge will run from Monday, March 7th through Friday, April 1st (yes, you can sign up late, we will get you caught up).
Take the #DecideToShine challenge to kick procrastination to the curb and start seeing results.
There will be a private Facebook Group just for participants to facilitate discussion, a weekly exercise to explore each of the challenge fundamentals, 2 mastermind sessions held on Google Hangouts, and a workbook to keep you on track and have as a reference after the challenge ends. There will also be prizes and goodies rewarded along the way for exceptional efforts!
We’ll be focusing on:
- Avoiding the trap of over analyzation.
- How, when, and why to shut your brain off in the process.
- Effectively turning around a bad decision.
- Trusting your instincts.
- Characteristics that point to a good decision.
- Sharpening your overall decision making process.
What you need to participate:
- An open mind and a commitment to make an attempt on each task (it’s the effort that matters – this is a judgement free zone).
- Willingness to share and be open with the rest of the group.
- Dedication to demolishing your comfort zone.
- Roughly 60 minutes per week (which is like 10 minutes per day) that you can dedicate to yourself, your mindset, and your success – you can totally make time for that!
- Ideal participants are at least 6 months into starting their business (or blog) – no direct sales representatives please!
- $22 (FREE for Gem Nation VIP members)
Once you learn how to make timely, efficient decisions that shine, you’ll have more time for the things that really matter, like creating fabulous new products for your community, taking time to practice self-care, and getting back to enjoying the crazy journey of entrepreneurship. Plus, making great decisions feels good, and you get to connect with a really awesome network of brilliant business owners! Deciding to live the life you want, to shine, and to be happy is the first step to success!
Start taking control of your success and get ready to shine, Gem!
This challenge is free to Gem Nation VIP members! No need to register, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you’re in! ?