Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
First and foremost, thank you for visiting our website! We appreciate your time, attention, opinions, and interactivity, but there are a few terms and conditions you should be aware of if you’re going to continue accessing the site. If you would have any questions or potential issues with these terms, please feel free to contact our support team and we’ll be happy to help. Please read these terms carefully before you continue inspiring! Once you’re finished, please, shine on!
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates web sites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without prior purchase and/or consent from Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates web sites
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server without prior purchase and/or consent from Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates
- attempt to make a profit in any way from any materials owned by Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates. This includes materials viewed and downloaded. Select materials purchased from Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates may be exempt to this. If exempt, it will be clearly defined in the description for the exempt material/materials.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates web sites are provided “as is”. Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates Internet sites, even if Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates or an Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates web sites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Ally Lewis, LLC & its affiliates may make a profit from links clicked on by any person viewing this website through affiliate programs. Furthermore, a percentage of any purchase made from a website that any person was linked to from an Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates website may go to Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates. Percentages vary with each unique instance.
8. Terms of Sale
- All purchases made from any Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates website are final and non-refundable.
- Prices are determined at the time of order, and, prior to payment of the deposit, are subject to change without notice.
- Payments are to be made to the Company without any deduction or discount other than as stated in these Terms or in the relevant invoice or statement.
- If the Customer fails to collect any purchase or accept delivery within 21 days of being notified of their availability, Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates may terminate this contract, keep the deposit, and resell the goods.
- No order may be cancelled, modified, or deferred without the prior written consent of Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates (which is at the company’s sole discretion). If such consent is given it is, at the company’s election, subject to Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates being reimbursed all losses, including loss of profits, and paid a cancellation fee (being not less than 20% of the invoice price of the goods).
- Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates are not subject to, and the customer releases the company from, any liability (including but not limited to consequential loss or damage) because of any delay in delivery or fault or defect in the goods. The customer acknowledges that Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates are not:
- responsible if the Goods do not comply with any applicable safety standard or similar regulation; and
- liable for any claim, damage or demand resulting from such non-compliance.
- Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates will not be liable for any breach of contract due to any matter or thing beyond the company’s control, including but not limited to: transport stoppages, transport breakdown, fire, flood, earthquake, acts of God, strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages, wars, riots or civil commotion, intervention or public authority, explosion, or accident.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Allyn Lewis, LLC & its affiliates websites shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.