**This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com (and is only for individuals over the age of 21)**
Are you feeling all the summer vibes yet? I am, if you haven’t been able to tell by all of our summery posts recently on The Gem (I just want to make sure you’re prepared for the season, obviously!). There’s a lot of stressful things happening right now, and writing about summer keeps reminding me to stop and enjoy everything that I love about this time of year, like off shoulder dresses, trips with my family, and more time outdoors.
Speaking of unwinding, last week I spilled a few summer entertaining secrets and essentials for laid back nights outside and promised you a cocktail recipe. Well, I’m here to deliver a simple, sparkling Berry Rosé Cocktail that you and your gals will be sipping on all season long.
Also, can we talk about how pretty these vintage wine glasses are?! They were my grandpa’s and I completely forgot they existed until I found them in my mom’s garage recently. With everything being so modern, clean, and minimal these days, I enjoy the quaint extra details decor had back then.
- Rosé (I prefer to use Cavit Wine’s Rosé because it’s affordable, crisp, and has that fresh taste to it)
- Blackberries (feel free to freeze them!)
- Blackberry sparkling water
- In a wine glass pour 5 oz of wine (this is a little more than half a cup)
- Add 2 oz of blackberry sparking water
- Add 3-4 berries (if you freeze them first, these help to keep your drink cold without watering it down!)
- Stir with a gem swizzle stick (aka a drink stirrer) because you’re fancy like that